A savory sauce to use as a dip with shrimp or spring rolls, in stir-fries and noodle dishes, even on whole wheat pizza crust instead of typical pizza sauce with feta, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, and vegetables.
WeightWatchers Sweet Thai Chili Sauce Recipe
Recipe type: Sauce
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp hot chili pepper, minced
- 2 tsp corn starch
- Pour the vinegar and water into a saucepan, bringing to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in the ginger, sugar, chili pepper, garlic, and ketchup, simmering for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cornstarch, then remove the saucepan from the stove to cool.
- When cooled, transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
Calories: 34 Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 9 g Sugar: 8 g Sodium: 5 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
How many Weight Watchers points in sweet Thai chili sauce recipe?
WW Smart Points: 2
WW Points Plus: 1
WW Old Points: 1
You might also like these Weight Watchers sauce recipes:
Originally posted 2019-03-04 11:14:09.