Moist, tender, and tremendous flavorful, these are the most effective baked apple cider donuts I’ve ever had, and they’re straightforward to make, too.
WeightWatchers Apple Cider Donuts Recipe
Recipe kind: Breakfast
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon floor nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon floor cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup apple cider
- ⅛ teaspoon floor cloves
- ⅓ cup soymilk
- 1½ teaspoon egg replacer, equivalent to Ener-G
- 4 Tablespoons vegan margarine
- 5 Tablespoons apple butter or applesauce
- ½ cup superfine sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Coat a doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, whisk collectively the sugar, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, cloves and salt.
- In a small saucepan, convey the cider to a boil and boil for about 10 minutes, or till the liquid is lowered to ⅓ cup; take away from the warmth.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg replacer with 2 Tablespoons water; stir this combination into the cider discount.
- Add the margarine, apple butter and soymilk, stirring till the margarine is melted. Cool.
- Stir the cider combination into the flour combination.
- Fill every donut mildew half full with batter.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or till a toothpick comes out clear.
- Roll the recent donuts in superfine sugar.
Energy: 117 Fats: 3 g Saturated fats: 0.5 g Carbohydrates: 22 g Sugar: 14 g Sodium: 109 mg Fiber: 0.5 g Protein: 1 g
What number of Weight Watchers factors in apple cider donuts recipe?
WW Sensible Factors: 5
WW Factors Plus: 3
WW Outdated Factors: 2
You may also like these Weight Watchers candy breakfast recipes:
Initially posted 2019-03-05 10:02:06.