The refreshing chunk of ginger on this fiber-rich smoothie will wake you up on the groggiest Monday morning.
WeightWatchers Apple, Carrot & Ginger Smoothie Recipe
Recipe kind: Drinks
- 1 candy, crisp apple, cored
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup sliced fennel bulb
- 1 cup unfiltered apple juice
- 2 Tablespoons. peeled contemporary ginger slices
- 1 Tablespoon contemporary lemon juice
- Mix all components in a blender till easy.
- Serving suggestion: garnish with diced apple and fennel fronds.
Energy: 144 Fats: 0.5 g Saturated fats: 0.5 g Carbohydrates: 36 g Sugar: 24 g Sodium: 63 mg Fiber: 5 g Protein: 2 g
What number of Weight Watchers factors in apple, carrot & ginger smoothie recipe?
WW Good Factors: 7
WW Factors Plus: 4
WW Outdated Factors: 2
You may also like these Weight Watchers smoothie recipes:
Initially posted 2019-02-26 09:46:46.