Reed Smith will be presenting a virtual webinar series highlighting the numerous regulatory, litigation and transactional changes occurring in the European life sciences industry during the month of October. Our skilled life sciences team – joined by in-house counsel and industry professionals – will share their views on current industry developments.
- Multi-jurisdictional investigations in the life sciences sector – key updates from across the globe
- Helping life sciences companies manage competition trends for post-pandemic success. A topical update on pay-for-delay practices, generics exclusion and price gouging
- New legislative hurdles and unintended pitfalls: Regulatory considerations and strategies for global pharma and medtech companies
- Access to data: Is harmonisation across the EEA achievable?
- Listing on the LSE: experiences of U.S. life sciences companies
- Doing business with research institutions: whose right is it anyway?
- Deal making in the Life Sciences sector: how to successfully navigate the convergence of Intellectual Property and Competition Law
For more information or to attend any of these sessions, please click here to visit the registration page!